Saturday, November 11, 2017

the Donnelly Connection - Unplugged at Kaffee Giesing Vol.1 on 18th Dec. 2015

the Donnelly Connection
Live at Kaffee Giesing Vol. 1
Munich, 18 December 2015


 CD1

01 unknown (sound check)
3:15

02 I am ready
3:33

03 honey bee
5:47

04 on Broadway
4:05

05 all along the watchtower
5:26

06 Valery
6:21

07 ain t no sunshine
3:37

08 superstitious
6:35

09 08 I would rather go blind
5:24


CD2

01 - 09 hoochie coochie man
4:33

02 - 10 I love you more than you'll ever know
7:44
 

03  11 move on up
6:39

04 - 12 get back
3:56
 

05  -13 Layla
5:25

06- 14 pride and joy
3:50

07  -15 inner city blues
5:51

-08  16 little wing
4:57

09 - 17 crazy
4:30

10  -18  Little Love
5:40
 

11 - 19 my shoes
5:41

12 - 20 out of addiction
6:20


  
the Donnelly Connection
Live at Kaffee Giesing Vol. 1
Munich, 18 December 2015
-
the Donnelly Connection
Live at Kaffee Giesing Vol. 1
Munich, 18 December 2015


Alex Donnelly (Acou.Guitar, Vocals)
Grego Cantos(Cajon)
Falco Borzinni (Bass),
Igor Vedeneev (Piano)

+ Sebastian guitar CD2  10-12

No comments:

Post a Comment